An educational area for children
The biathlon rollerski area and the ESF offer educational programmes for schools, adapted for young children to be able to learn biathlon and rollerskiing.
- Learn the techniques of cross-country skiing and shooting in prone position
- Learn to manage one’s stamina and concentration
Specific goals :
- Learn and respect safety rules
- Find out about the regulations of the sport
- Learn the prone position for shooting
- Learn to use the rifle
- Learn how to put the targets in line
- Learn how to keep focusing while shooting
Training schedule :
- Sessions 1 and 2 : get used to the equipment (skis and rifle)
- Sessions 3 and 4 : coordination between skiing and shooting
- Sessions 5 and 6 : learn how to focus and breathe while shooting in standing position
- Session 6 : ESF test (timed 300-metre loop with two shootings in prone position). A medal is awarded according to the result (bronze, silver or gold biathlon).
For more information, contact the ESF : +33 (0)6 82 63 60 07.